Updating passport us

First-time applicants, minors, and applicants who may not renew by mail may submit their passport application at the Post Office. NOTE: If you need a passport immediately, call 1-877-487-2778 or 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY) to make an appointment at a State Department passport agency or center.Get a Passport in a Hurry Priority Mail Express If you are renewing your passport using Passport Renewal Application Form DS-82, Post Offices do not need to review or process your application.Regular processing takes 4 to 6 week if you need it an emergency we recommend Fastport Passport.They are able to obtain your passport in as little as ONE business day.Rush My is registered but not affiliated with the U. If you are not in a rush, you can obtain a passport directly from the U. We charge an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1 - 12 days. Those living in a foreign country (other than Canada) should renew their passport in person at the nearest U. Additionally, divorced women sometimes plan to go back to using their maiden name.Other life circumstances may also warrant a name change, but these are the two primary reasons why someone would need to change the name on their passport.

The are a couple of ways that you can accomplish this.

You can mail your renewal application directly to the State Department yourself.

You can your check your application’s status on the Department of State website.

The system will still generate a DS-5504 form if you are eligible based on the information you enter.

No, you don’t need to update your current passport with your new address.


Leave a Reply